Dr. Conrad shares his passion for people and unique perspective with audiences across world to help them improve and strengthen their personal and professional relationships. He is a refreshing and engaging speaker with an uncanny ability to connect with people and inspire them to change.
Dr. Conrad’s Keynotes can be extended into a workshop or seminar, or customized into a half-day to multi-day program for both small and large audiences.
Invite Dr. Conrad to speak at your event today! He specializes in the following events:
- Annual Meetings
- Awards Programs
- Special Events
Past Conference Presentations:
- East Asian Regional Council of Overseas Schools (EARCOS)
- International Conference on Emotional Intelligence (ICEI)
- Meeting Planners International (MPI) Southeast Educational Conference
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) National Conference
- Society for HR Management (SHRM) Workplace Diversity Conference
- Society for HR Management (SHRM) Jacksonville Annual Conference
- University of North Florida Administrative Professionals Conference
- University of North Florida African American Professionals Conference
- University of North Florida Symposium on Conflict Transformation
See Dr. Conrad’s demo video.
Purchase a copy of Dr. Conrad’s award-winning book, The Fragile Mind